ASME NSW Young Composer Project 2023
Calling Young Composers – Represent NSW at the ASME National Conference Young Composer’s Project.
ASME NSW is calling for submissions of compositions from eligible students to be considered for the 2023 ASME National Conference Young Composer Project.
Composer in Residence: Holly Harrison
Resident Ensemble: Ensemble Offspring
- Students representing NSW at the Young Composer Project must reside in
- The composition must be for Cello, Clarinet, Flute and Piano
- Students are to be in the last 2 years of high school or the first two years of an undergraduate course.
- Composition to be 4-6 minutes in length.
- The composition should embrace the conference theme “Music Unleashed”
- To unleash creativity, entrants are encouraged to consider the subtle inclusion of easily sourced, miscellaneous hand-held percussion instruments or unique sounds to complement the instrumental parts (these are to be played by the ensemble members); this is not a mandatory requirement.
Download the editable entry form and email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries close: May 31, 2023