ASME NSW are excited to announce that we are hosting a 2-day NSW Music Education Conference on 28-29 March 2020, with the theme Tradition meets Innovation.
The conference will cater for music educators from a range of backgrounds including primary, secondary, studio and ensemble environments.
- Professor Gary McPherson, Ormond Chair of Music, University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Diane Hughes, Department of Media, Music, Communications and Cultural Studies, Macquarie University
- Panel discussion on how you can respond to the curriculum review process
- Plus another keynote speaker to be announced!
Registrations are now open, so click the link below to secure your spot.
The ASME NSW Conference will include three strands:
- Primary school focus
- Secondary school focus
- Music Practice (studio, instrumental and ensemble teachers)
Access the full conference schedule here: Asme Nsw State Conference Full Schedule
Barker College is situated in the northern suburbs of Sydney between Hornsby and Waitara station.
For regional delegates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for hotel recommendations.
Delegates are invited to join us for conference drinks at the nearby Blue Gum Hotel at 6:00 pm on Saturday March 28.